what is a browser?
A browser is a software application, used to access information on the internet and intranet.
Hypertext Transfer Protocol is the key to retrieve text, images, and videos that you request through the browser.
Generally, you know browser as Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Microsoft Edge, and etc.
Know more about a Browser here.
- Click on the ellipsis , three identical dots stacked vertically on top of each other
- Go to Settings, and go to Privacy and security from the left menu
- Select “ Clear browsing data” and go to Basic from the top options
- Select All time from the “Time range dropdown“
- Select “Cookies and other site data“, and “Cached images and files“, and click Clear data
- Click on the Menu icon, three vertical bars on the top right corner
- Go to Options, and click on Privacy & Security from the left menu
- Find the “Cookies and Site Data” section on the right side, and click on Clear Data
- Check both the checkboxes “Cookies and Site Data“, and “Cached Web Content“
- Click on Clear
- Click on the ellipsis , three identical dots stacked horizontally next to each other
- Go to Settings, and go to Privacy, search, and services from the left menu
- Go to the “Clear browsing data” section on the right side and click on “Choose what to clear“
- Select “Cookies and other site data” and “Cached images and files” in the Clear browsing data screen
- Also, choose All time from the “Time range” dropdown, and click on “Clear now“
- Click on Menu, top left corner
- Go to Settings
- In the “Privacy and security” section on the right, click on Clear browsing data
- Select Basic on the “Clear browsing data” screen and choose All time in the “Time range” dropdown
- Select “Cookies and other site data” and “Cached images and files“, and click on Clear data
Using a keyboard shortcut Ctrl + Shift + Del, you can get to the “browser data cleaning” screen in almost any browser, where you choose the cache and cookies options.
We hope this article helped you in clearing browser cache and cookies for your browser.
If it didn’t work out for you, you could talk to an expert from Techoxin for the computer repair.
You may also want to see 5 awesome Windows 10 tips & tricks to boost your productivity or to see the most recent support article by Techoxin go to Techxoin AID front page.