The problem reportedly is happening because the Windows Live Mail gets corrupted, and repairing through the control the panel doesn’t seem to work.
So how to fix the Windows Live Mail not working in Windows 10 problem, here’s how.
Fixing Windows Live Mail Error
You will need to change 3 registry key values, to make the Windows Live Mail work again in Windows 10.
- Open RUN, Hold down the Windows key, and press R
- Type in regedit, and click Ok to open the Registry Editor window
- Navigate to the following path
Computer > HKEY_CURRENT_USER > SOFTWARE > Microsoft > Windows Live Mail
- Look for the following 3 DWORD values
If you don’t find these values, know how to add a DWORD (32-bit) value.
- Double click on each value one by one to change the value data to 1, and click Ok
- Restart Windows Live Mail
This should fix the Windows Live Mail Error “Message could not be displayed”.
Adding a DWORD value
- Right click anywhere on the right side blank space
- Go to New, and click on DWORD (32-bit) value
The DWORD value has been added by the name of New Value. To change the name right click on it, and go to rename.
We hope this article helped you in fixing Windows Live Mail Error “Message could not be displayed” in Windows 10.
More Windows support articles here.
Looking for professional computer support, Contact.